3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric
- 1" (2.54 cm) traditional bell on one side for lower frequencies
- Patented floating diaphragm on one side for higher frequencies
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset
- Available in a variety of tube colours and chestpiece finishes
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Three-year warranty
- 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscopes are available in a variety of tube colours and chestpiece finishes
Specially designed for use on pediatric patients, the 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope has a small 3.3 cm diaphragm on a dual-sided chestpiece that delivers high acoustic sensitivity, for both high and low frequency sounds.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope includes a one inch (2.54 centimetre) open bell on one side and a traditional floating diaphragm on the other. It features a solid stainless steel chestpiece, with a fun rainbow finish, for high acoustic sensitivity. Your young patients will feel at ease with this friendly aesthetic option.
SpecificationsApplicationsPhysical Assessment and DiagnosisBinaural ConstructionSingle lumenBrandLittmann®Chestpiece FinishMachined stainless steelChestpiece TechnologyDouble SidedChestpiece Weight1.4 OunceChestpiece Weight (metric)40 gColourCaribbean blueColour GroupBlueDiaphragm Diameter1.31 InchDiaphragm Diameter (metric)3.3 cmDiaphragm MaterialEpoxy/FiberglassDiaphragm TypeFloating diaphragmEartip TypeSoft SealingEnvironmental claim being madeYesEnvironmental claim relates toProductEvidence for ClaimSelf CertifiedExtra EartipsYesHeadset MaterialWide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminumLength28 InchLength (Metric)71 cmModelPediatricNet Weight3.8 OunceNet Weight (Metric)105 GramOccupationNurse, Pediatrician, PhysicianPatientInfant, PediatricPerformance7Small Diaphragm Diameter1 InchSmall Diaphragm Diameter (metric)2.5 cmSpecial AdaptorsNoTrademarkLittmannTube ColourCaribbean BlueWarranty Period3 years
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant or paediatric patient
- Ideally suited for pediatricians, neonatologists or NICU nurses