HEINE GAMMA G5 PRACTICE KIT
The "Gamma G5" Series are the HEINE standard sphygmomanometers. A functional and modern design, in combination with a high-quality precision manometer and durable construction, guarantee reliable performance over many years in any clinical environment.
- Single-Tube Design with Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System (German patent pending) provides a smooth and accurate increase in pressure and long manometer life.
- Pressure-Proof Manometer ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro-filter protects valve and manometer.
- Large(56mm) diameter, Easy-to-read(blue-on-white) Scale.
- Housing is moulded of a 2 componenet thermo plastic (Polyamid/TP Elastomer) with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Adjustable Spoon, made of Polyamid Thermo Plastic, for both right or left-handed operation.
- High Quality Indicator, precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb, 50% large Bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air-Release Valve provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- High quality, washable, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener.
- Practice Kit with child, adult and oversize cuffs in 2 zipper cases.
- Ergonomic design perfectly balanced for comfort and ease of use.
- 5 year warranty