Heine Gamma G7 Family Practice Kit
The top of the line innovative shockproof Gamma G7 Series latex-free sphygmomanometers with alloy aluminium construction, set a standard in design. In combination with a high-quality precision manometer and durable construction it gives reliable performance over many years in any clinical environment.
- Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System. (German patent pending).
- Pressure-Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro-Filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large-diameter Scale. 56mm diameter blue-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb. 50% larger Bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air-Release Valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing Upper made of aluminum alloy. Advanced thermo plastics (Polyamide /TP Elastomer) with a shock absorbing ring protects indicator and glass.
- Housing Lower is molded of a 2 component thermo plastic (Polyamide /TP Elastomer). Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, adjustable Spoon. For both-right or left-handed operation.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with Velcro Fastener. Washable.
- Ergonomic Design: G7 is perfectly balanced for comfort and ease of use.
- 10 year warranty.*
*against defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase*
Blood Pressure Single-tube Cuffs for GAMMA G7 Sphygmomanometers
- Fit the most widely used sphygmomanometers.
- High-quality velcro cuffs made of wear-resistant material.
- Double sewn.
- Index mark for exact positioning.
- Clear indication of size and control mark for arm circumference.
- Extra-thick, highly flexible tube for long life.
- Proven reliability. Absolutely airtight system.
14 - 21
29 - 41